Press Release #12, November 2008
Anticipation Announces Updated Membership Rates.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Anticipation, the 67th World Science Fiction Convention will change its membership rates starting January 1st, 2009. They will not change again until July 15th, 2009.
*An attending membership is currently 215.00 CAD. This rate will increase to 240.00 CAD as of January 1st, 2009. The new rate will be valid until July 15th, 2009.
- A supporting membership is currently 55.00 CAD. This rate will remain the same.
- Supporting members will be able to upgrade to an attending membership by paying the difference in price between the two rates. Note that all voters for the 2009 site selection are supporting members of Anticipation.
- Montréal in 2009 pre-supporters will only get a rebate on their memberships if they register before January 1st, 2009.
- Child memberships will remain 75.00 CAD until April 30th, 2009.
- Family memberships are currently 500.00 CAD. This rate will increase to 550.00 CAD as of January 1st, 2009. The new rate will be valid until July 15, 2009.
Rates in other currencies (USD, EUR, GBP and JPY) are available on the Anticipation web site at www.anticipationsf.ca or by contacting us at email@example.com.
(Confused? Write us and we’ll tell you how much you need to pay. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
The 67th World Science Fiction Convention, known as Anticipation, will take place in Montréal, Québec, Canada from Thursday, August 6th through Monday, August 10th, 2009. More information about Anticipation, including current membership rates, is available on our web site (http://www.anticipationsf.ca); you can also write to us for more information.
To be removed from the Anticipation press release mailing list please write to email@example.com
Anticipation The 67th World Science Fiction Convention P.O. Box 105, Station NDG Montréal, QC H4A 3P4 http://www.anticipationsf.ca/
“WSFS”, “Worldcon”, “World Science Fiction Convention”, “Hugo Award” and “NASFiC” are registered service marks of the World Science Fiction Society, an unincorporated literary society.